Pringles Can: Trash
Pringles taste great. But what do you do with the can after finishing it? Instead of throwing it away, try this DIY reusing idea that can make both your home and the Earth beautiful.
- Construction paper (plain or with pattern)
- Flowers (fake or real)
- Water (if flowers are real)
- Something to poke holes with (i.e. pencil, knife)
- Optional: Decoration materials
- Pringles can
- Wash the can lid.
- Poke hole through the lid for the number of flowers you will be putting (example: one hole for each flower, etc.)
- Cut enough construction paper to wrap the whole Pringles can and glue on.
- Decorate as you please.
- Fill water if you have real flowers.
- Put the flowers through the holes.