This is a great way to use those old socks that have holes in them for fabulous soft curls. Enjoy!
- 2 pairs of clean, long socks
- Section off a piece of hair off the top of your hair and spray it with water (the water is optional). Put the sock at the end of your hair and roll it upward to the top of your hair.
- Do the same thing with a section of hair right below the other one with another sock.
- Split the remaining hair into two sections, spray them with water, and roll the sock upward. This time, don't roll it all the way up. Leave about a couple of inches to your hair.
- Leave your socks in your hair for the night.
- Enjoy your beautiful curls!