Do you have an old, worn sweater that you no longer wear? Before throwing it away into the trash, think about what you can do with it. You can make a lamp just by following these simple instructions:
- An old sweater that you no longer use. Best if it is stretchy, colorful, and has a uniform or solid pattern
- Large paper bowl or cup
- A long metal wire
- Cut a hole in the top of the cup.
- Wrap the wire around the top so it can stay smugly on the lamp.
- Open the bottom of the sweater and slide it over the cup/bowl. Make sure it slides all the way to the bottom and covers the entire bowl.
- Cut off the excess material.
- Glue the cloth to the cup on the top and bottom.
- Place the lampshade to the lamp.